Dr. Narayan G. Shahane
M.S.; Ph.D. (Scholar); D.Y.A.
Consulting Ayurvedic Surgeon & Urologist
Multi Specialty Hospital, Research & Academic Centre
Nadiad – Gujarat – India
- Ph.D. (Scholar) – Tilak Maharashtra University, Pune (Maharashtra - India).
- Post graduation (M.S.) from Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded (Maharashtra - India).
- Graduation (B.A.M.S.) from Dr. B.A.M. University, Aurangabad (Maharashtra - India).
- Advanced Diploma in Yog and Ayurved (D.Y.A.) from Tilak Maharashtra University, Pune (Maharashtra - India).
Expertise : Ayurvedic Surgery
- Ayurvedic Urology - Obstructive Pathologies of lower urinary tract - Urethral Stricture, Bladder Neck Obstruction, BPH (Enlarged Prostate), etc.
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)
- Proctosurgery & Ksharsootra – Piles, Fistula, Fissure, Pilonidal sinus, and other anorectal diseases.
Practicing as a Consulting Ayurvedic Surgeon since more than nine years with a very high success rate in his expertise.
Presently working as Consulting Ayurvedic Urologist & Proctologist to his own - BRAHMA AYURVED - Multi Specialty Hospital, Research & Academic Centre, Nadiad – Gujarat – India, since Jan-2012.
Worked as Chief Consultant to The Healthyways, Health Care Resort & Holistic Hospital, Malataj, District – Anand, Gujarat – India, for four years.
Worked as chief consultant to Ksharsootra Therapy and research centre, Aurangabad (Maharashtra - India) for two years.
Worked as Chief Resident in the department of surgery, Government Ayurved College and Hospital, Nanded (Maharashtra - India), for three years.
Delivered many lectures in various Ayurved Colleges, throughout India.
Achievements & Paper Presentations :
- Received an award, by Hon. Union Health Minister, Govt. of India, Dr. Ambumani Ramdoss, for the best research paper presentation, regarding Kshar-sootra, in an international Ayurved Conference held at New Delhi in Nov-2005.
- Delivered a guest lecture on Management of Urethral Stricture with Uttarbasti in All India Conference of NIMA, held at Ahmedabad on 7th April 2012.
- Delivered a guest lecture on Fistula in Ano, as subject expert in Kshar-sootra & Ano Rectal Diseases (KARD) Training workshop, organised by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, at Y. M. T., Navi Mumbai in Sept-2006.
- Also presented papers in various national & state level conferences.
Cellphone: +91 97238 98056