Best Hospital for Urethral Stricture in India: Urethral stricture is a very common condition. The urethral tube, the tube that releases urine from the urinary bladder from the body, is narrowing in this disease. This reduction is caused by urethra damage or loss. Cure on the site creates a scar that contracts the urethral lumen to be decreased. Urethral strikes can occur anywhere along the urethra, decreasing urethra’s diameter and thus characterizes this disease by urinary difficulty, thin urinary stream and urinary tension. In males more common than in females and children are Urethral strictures.
Trauma to the pelvic region, sexually transmitted infections and urethral instrumentation are several potential causes of damage or loss of urethral lining leading to strictness.
- Accident: The urethra can become damaged if the region below the scrotum is injured, or if the hipbone is broken by an accident.
- Infection: The known cause of gonorrhea has been terrible. This is a disease most frequently administered by licensed sex workers that has sexually transmitted.
- Any urinary intervention: Urinary tubes (catheters), such as one for prostate or stone, can result in strictness for any cause or intervention in urologic endoscopic intervention.
- Additional reasons: Strictness can rarely be congenital or there can be no clear cause.
What are the urethral signs and symptoms?
The urethra is suspected of a drop in the urinary stream caliber, stress while passing urine, urination suffering and trouble urinating in a patient. Hematuria (urine blood), abdominal pain, or urethral discharge may be involved. Vacuum can take longer and there is a feeling of incomplete vacuuming of the bladder. During the day and night, a regular need to urinate can occur.
What are the requisite investigations prior to treatment?
Aside from abdominal sonography, a patient needs to undergo basic blood and urine tests. To rule out urinary infection, a urinalysis and a urine culture are performed. Chlamydia, gonorrhoea, and other sexually transmitted diseases can be tested. Urinary rates of flow are calculated. The diagnosis is confirmed by an X-ray (Ascending Urethrography), whereby contrast medium is inserted into the urethral tube to outline the urethra and to determine the magnitude of the stricture. During recovery, a cystoscopy (telescopic examination of the urethra and bladder) will validate the diagnosis. SO choose best hospital for urethral stricture in India.
Urethral stricture treatment options
It becomes a legal necessity for the patient to obtain medication. Untreated strictures can lead to infection and stones in the urinary or testicular systems. The increased risk of urinary retention can lead to bladder enlargement and kidney problems.
The Treatment of Recurrent Urethral Stricture vary depending on the degree of the tissue blockage or scarring:
- Dilation – manual enlargement with incremental stretching of the stricture.
- Urethrotomy– Which requires cutting down through a scope with LASER or a knife of the stricture.
Open Surgery– This includes, with the aid of grafts, surgical removal of the stricture associated with reconstruction.