- M.D. – S. R. T. M. University, Nanded (M.S. – India).
- B.A.M.S. – Pune University, Pune (M.S. – India).
- Presently working as Chief Physician & Panchakarma Consultant in Brahma Ayurveda – Multispeciality Hospital, Research & Academic Center, Nadiad – Gujarat – India.
- Practicing, internationally, in the field of Ayurvedic Medicine & Panchakarma especially in the management of joint disorders, metabolic diseases, skin diseases, beauty care, allergies & respiratory diseases, auto-immune diseases, gynecological diseases, anxiety-depression, etc. since 2005 with a very high success rate.
- Worked as chief consultant to The Healthyways – Healthcare Resort & Holistic Hospital. A 30 bedded full-fledged Ayurveda Resort spread over an area of 8.5 acres – Malataj – Anand – Gujarat – India for almost four years (1st Jan 2008 to 30th Nov 2011). Treated hundreds of patients of different conditions from different parts of the world.
- Professor (Sharir Rachana) – In J. S. Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Nadiad – Gujarat – India.
Achievements & Paper Presentation
Invited as a guest speaker & presented papers on different topics of her expertise, in many national conferences.
- Popularizing Ayurveda worldwide by promoting and explaining the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern language & that too without losing the central theme of the basic concepts.
- Promotion of different highly specialized disciplines of Ayurveda like Surgery, Urology, Proctology.
- Ayurveda research: To establish Ayurveda as Evidence-Based Medicine with proper scientific research.
- To establish an Academic center with practice-oriented training programs for students & practitioners, which will help to develop a scientific approach & skills in different specialties.
- To teach & promote Ashtang Yoga with original concepts.